Primarily based in Binh Tan district, Ho Chi Minh City, DDLC is looking to expand its operations further into the rural areas of HCMC in order to offer the opportunity of equal education for all, regardless of location or background.
We currently provide a diverse range of English Language Courses, including General English Proficiency, English for Specific Purposes, Standardized Test Preparation, and English for Academic Purposes.
We are now focusing on giving students across HCMC the opportunity to take part in our classes by increasing the number of locations where we provide our range of English Learning Classes. For this we need people like you! Teachers who are dedicated, motivated and passionate about giving all children the opportunity to learn English.
What’s in it for you?
- Part Time Positions Available – a flexible working schedule Support from our network of buddies – experienced teachers who offer their guidance and advice.
- Personalised feedback and training – to aid individual growth and development.
- Professional Support Teams – to make working easy.
- Feedback Groups – where you can offer your advice and ideas on how to improve the service we offer.
- Competitive Salary and Benefit.
- The opportunity to discover the real Vietnam – a true kaleidoscope of culture and natural beauty.
Position: ESL Native English Teacher
Workplace: Dong Do Language center
What we offer:
- Stable income
- Competitive part time salaries.
- Bonuses offered after completion of the 12-month contract.
- Travel allowance support.
- Regular training and workshops for professional development.
What we expect:
- University / Masters Degree
- Teaching certificate (>120 hours TEFL/TESOL/CELTA and other related ESL teaching certificate)
- Cover letter
- Valid Police check (within 6 months from the issue date)
- Visa if any
- Medical if any
Teaching location: Binh Tan and Thu Duc District, HCMC
How to apply:
- Cover letter
- A certified copy of Bachelor’s degree
- A certified copy of teaching certificate (>120 hours DELTA / CELTA / TEFL / TESOL)
- A reference letter
- A copy of Passport and Visa (if any)
- A copy of Work Permit and Residence Card (if any)
- A copy of Criminal Record Check (if any)
- A color photo (soft copy)
- Chuyên mục: TIN TỨC
- Ngày đăng
- Lượt xem: 50139